On the spot Sales Representative
Good Earth Distributors Limited is a leader in the distribution of natural healthy foods in the retail and catering sectors. Due to expansion, we are looking for an on the spot Sales Representative. In this role, you will be selling chilled and / or frozen products on the spot and will be reporting to the sales manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Promote, sell, deliver and merchandise orders to existing and prospective customers.
- Grow and nurture relationships which can increase your sales potential.
- Assist existing and prospective customers in selecting the best product portfolio depending on their needs.
- Identify sales opportunities and follow up on existing accounts.
- Maintain updated records.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining an overall excellent service.
- Provide feedback about new or established products, market conditions, and competitors’ activities.
- Keep abreast with company products and their unique selling points.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Must have some basic computer literacy.
- The ability to work on own initiative, under minimum supervision as well within a team.
- Possess a strong ability to prospect, negotiate, and close sales.
- Effective communication with customers, as well as strong follow-up skills.
- Category C driving license is a must for this role. The Company is willing to pay for such training and any ancillary examinations to obtain the C license if not already in your possession.
- Positive, with a can-do attitude.
- Previous experience in sales / delivery will be considered an asset however it is not mandatory.
- Sales commission, performance bonuses and mobile phone allowance.
Interested individuals are requested to send a CV on email@example.com