Ever wondered how to avoid insects invading your favorite packet of rice and grains?
Here’s some advice which we recommend as rules of thumb:
– Always buy from shops that rotate their products frequently
– Once opened store in rigid containers with good seals
– Always make sure that your containers are clean and dry before putting in any food
– Never store open packets in your cupboards as this may lead to the product going off or getting infested
– Store at cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and sources of heat
– During the hot summer months, best place to store Good Earth Rice & Grains is in the fridge
These are no absolute guarantees but are only guidelines we recommend as environmental circumstances such as heat, moisture and light of your kitchen or pantry are very defining factors when storing.